1) The membranous gap separating the region between the foetal skull bones is called as :
2) The external ear develops from which of the following :
3) Which of the following group of lymph nodes drain the upper and outer quadrant of breast :
4) Of the following which one is false :
5) Which of the following types of collagen fiber is characteristic of hyaline cartilage matrix?
6) Which of the following is true regarding epidermis?
7) The structure which passes behind the inguinal ligament is :
8) The artery which can be palpated under the mandible near the angle of jaw is :
9) In myocardial infarction there is radiation of pain along the left upper limb. This is due to .......... nerve :
10) Oculomotor nerve leaves the skull through which of the following
11) The fundus of gall-bladder is in the angle between lateral border of right recius abdominis and which costal cartilage?
12) Taste from the posterior one third of tongue is provided by which of the following nerve?
13) Loss of sensations from posterior one-third of tongue occurs in lesions of which nerve?
14) All of following are branches of descending thoracic aorta except :
15) Stapedius muscle is supplied by which of the following nerves :
16) In lateral medullary syndrome(Wallenberg) the lesion is in :
17) The quadrilateral space is bounded by the following structures except :
18) Facial nerve has all the following components except :
19) Which of the following statements about portal vein is false ?
20) Nucleus in brain common to IX, X and XI cranial nerves :
21) Structures that pass posterior to the flexor retinaculum of the wrist include A/E :
22) Distance between upper incisors and gastroesophageal junction is :
23) Arterial branches which supply the head and neck of the femur is/are :
24) Lymphatic drainage of clitoris is to :
This test has been created at AIPPG.COM
Test ŠAIPPG.com 2001-5 All Rights Reserved worldwide.
section PLAB section