1) Formation of ammonium ions to remove the excess acid in urine is produced by which of the following enzymes:
2) Which of the following amino acids un-dergoes hydroxylation and is involved in the formation of collagen:
3) The long chain fatty acids are transmitted across the inner membrane of mitochondria by :
4) Restriction endonuclease is used in :
5) Chromosome 5 is associated with :
6) Heme synthesis true is :
7) In respiratory cycle regarding ATP formation by oxidative phosphorylation true is A/E :
8) Polymerase chain reaction is used for :
9) In metobolism of hydrogenperoxide by catalase and peroxidase, the latter requires which of the following ?
10) Which of the following is true about vit. K?
11) The organism used for the first time and commonly used in recombinant DNA technology is :
12) The Refsum's disease in which there is accumulation of phytanic acid is due to defect of :
13) Enzyme deficient in Gaucher's disease is ;
14) Initiator codon is :
15) True about action of dinitrophenol is :
16) The process in which amino group of the amino acid is transferred to the keto acid and the keto group of the keto acids transferred to the amino acid is called :
17) Conversion of proline to hydroxyproline is by :
18) In which of the following conditions anion gap is not found?
19) In Nieman Picks disease enzyme deficient is :
20) Which of the following is not a heme protein?
21) In which type of hyperlipidaemia cholesterol is increased but triglyceride is normal?
22) HMG CoA reductase is the rate limiting enzyme in synthesis of :
23) Fe" in hemoglobin molecule is stabilized by :
24) Which one of the enzyme deficiency is correctly paired?
This test has been created at AIPPG.COM
Test ŠAIPPG.com 2001-5 All Rights Reserved worldwide.
section PLAB section