1) Localised tetanus is seen in
2) Complete name & sex can be told at
3) Fine movements are controlled by which tract
4) Efferents to hypthalamus a/e.
5) "Maculae-Cerulae" are seen in
6) Most efficiently transmitted virus after needle prick is
7) Karyotype of Turner's syndrome is
8) To achieve couple protection rate of 1, net reproction rate should be
9) Minimun ANC cheek-ups during pregnency should be
10) Rigid flat foot is seen in a/e.
11) Most common anticancerous drug causing cardio toxicity is
12) True about lacunar infarcts is a/e.
13) Blood flow is altered least to which organ during exerciise
14) Greater petrosal nerve is a brach of which nerve.
15) All are ALDOSE sugars except
16) G6PD deficiency is ingerited by
17) All increase during night except
18) All are antiepileptics except
19) Which of the following is not a Beta-blocker
20) Most common site of Brain h'ge is
21) Yellow fever in India is Transmitted by
22) Most common anorectal abscess is
23) Contents of femoral sheath a/e.
24) Lag - ophthalmos is common in
Test devloped at AIPPG.com
with help from Leicester University UK .
Test ŠAIPPG.com 2002-3 All Rights Reserved worldwide.
section PLAB section
ALL INDIA PG 2003