1) Treaement of choice Tinea infection of nail is
2) Neurotransmitter at the sympathic Ganglion is
3) ANP acts through
4) Mechanism of Action (MOA) of Nitric Oxide is
5) Drugus useful in Chloroquim resistant malaria are a/e
6) Which of the follwing is not true about renal pathology is SLE in pregnancy.
7) Myosis is
8) Call-exner bodies are seen in
9) Litzman's obliquity is
10) Bunion is
11) Spring catarrh is characterized by
12) Skin test for ecchinococcus is
13) Blood stain of humun origin is tested by
14) MC complication of acute appendicitis is
15) Double barr body are seen in
16) Autosomal dominant a/e
17) Karyotype in klinefilter's syndrome
18) Erysepelas is caused by
19) Mc. cause of infective endocarditis
20) Drug used to treat ascariasis are a/e.
21) Polydiaxanone is absorbed in how many days.
22) Hypoglycemia in newborn is defined as the blood sugar level below (in mg %)
23) Wheat is deficient in
24) Ossicular lever ratio is
Test devloped at AIPPG.com
Mock tests Section with help from Leicester University UK .
Test ©AIPPG.com 2002-3 All Rights Reserved worldwide.
All Feedback for Mock tests may be sent to email@example.com
PLAB section MOCK
tests HOME Page