1) Hyperemesis gravidarium in 1st trimester is seen with increased frequency in all of the following except:
2) Which of the follwing is responsible for inability to rotate anteriorly in the occipitoposterior position :
3) Current modes of investigation for infertility to check functioning of tubes are all of the following execpt:
4) A 30 year old female was brought to the OPD on the 4th day after deliver. She was showing mood changes, irritability, fearfullness and anxiety about her baby, had fight with relatives and remained tearful. She is suffering most probably from :
5) In a pregnant female which of the following depicts the level of storage of iron :
6) Genital abnormality is seen in which of following ovarian tumors?
7) According to WHO, anaemia in pregnancy is present when Hb concentration in peripheral blood is less than gram% :
8) Time required for spermatogonium to develop into spermatozoon in sperm formation is :
9) Congenital toxoplasmosis true A/E :
10) Ligation of anterior division of internal iliac artery stops intractable pelvic haemorrhage because of :
11) A 36-year old lady is in labour with 5 cm dilatation and fetal distress. It is decided to take the patient for cesarian section which of the following resuscitative measures you would do except?
12) A 40-years-old female with history of fibroid on investigation showed CIN-2 changes. Treatment of choice in this case is :
13) A multiparous woman aged 40 years, presents with menorahagia and progressively increasing dysmenorrhoea. Most probable diagnosis is:
14) Medical treatment of ectopic gestation involves use of all the following drugs except:
15) Commonest mode of contraception in INDIA :
16) Ectopic pregnancy is differentiated from abortion by the fact that in ectopic pregnancy :
17) Dysfuctional uterine bleeding is said to present when there is bleeding due to :
18) Following a vaginal delivery, a woman develops a fever, lower abdominal pain and ulterine tenderness. She is alert, and her blood pressure and urine output are good. Large gram positive rods suggestive of clostridia are seen in a smear of cervix. management should include all except :
19) In the treatment of stress incontinence, the disadvantages of the Marshall-Marchetti Krantz procedure compared with other surgical alternative include :
20) In a community of 3000 people, 80% are Hindus, 10% Muslims, 6% Sikhs, 3% Christians and 1% Jains. To select a sample of 300 people to analyse food habits, ideal sample would be :
21) Engaging diam, in fully extended head :
22) Caesarean section has to be done in which of the following conditions :
23) A 38-year-old lady on colposcopic examination is negative for cervical intra epithelial neoplasia but endocervical curettage shows malignant cells. Next step in the management is :
24) Which of the following is true regarding renal clearance?
This test has been created at AIPPG.COM
Test ŠAIPPG.com 2001-5 All Rights Reserved worldwide.
section PLAB section