1) Which one of the follwing statements regrading medullary carcinoma of thyroid in correct?
2) Richter's hernia is commonly associated with
3) Gastric acid output is influenced by all teh following homones except
4) Revised trauma score accounts for
5) Pan retinal photocoagulation is indicated in
6) In a patient on anticoagulant therapy, the INR is maintained at
7) Piecemeal necrosis on liver biopsy is characterised of
8) Which of the follwing is a loop diuretic
9) Which one of teh following originates from T-cells?
10) The most common form of extrasalivery gland involvement in mumps is
11) Dementis is a feature of
12) Incubation period of syphillis is
13) "Astasia-abasia" refers to
14) A 20 years old woman is seen for primary amenorrhoea. She is short, has poorly developed breasts and a webbed neck. Her chromosome pattern is most likely to be
15) The time period between entry of infection in a host and maximal infectivity of that host is the
16) The daily requirement of vitamin-E in an adult is related to the intake of
17) The incubation period of rabies is
18) Which one of the following is an expample of minor mental illness ?
19) Annual infection rate in TB is the percentage of
20) The most likely clincal diagnosis is
21) Cataract in newborn is seen in
22) Increased FSH leval in an azoo spermic male indicates
23) The most likely diagnosis is
24) A 3 year old child is able to perform all of the following activities except.
Test devloped at AIPPG.com
Mock tests Section with help from Leicester University UK .
Test ©AIPPG.com 2002-3 All Rights Reserved worldwide.
All Feedback for Mock tests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAB section MOCK
tests HOME Page